Friday, September 19, 2014

One Lovely Blog Nomination

I was so honored when Brooke from b.marie.photography nominated me for the One Lovely Blog Award! One of the things I love most about the blogging community is how we support one another, so I thank Brooke for thinking of me.

one-lovely-blog

Here are the rules to accept:
  • You must thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
  • You must list the rules and display the award.
  • You must add seven facts about yourself.  
  • You must nominate other bloggers and comment on one of their posts to let them know they have been nominated. This award has no restrictions as to who you can nominate. 
  • You must follow the blogger who nominated you.  This one is especially easy, because I already do!

Facts About Me

  1. Owning a beach house is on my bucket list. It's great to get a little taste of that life by living in Florida!
  2. I am currently on a lavender kick. I never liked the scent before, but suddenly...I can't get enough of it! I bought the Lemon Lavender candle from Yankee Candle, and I literally can't put it out because I love the smell so much.
  3. Raw oysters are one of my most favorite foods EVER.
  4. Playing Assassin's Creed on Xbox is one of my guilty pleasures.
  5. I graduated first in my class from Texas Tech University.
  6. I'm completely biased, but in my opinion, poodles are the best dogs. I always want to have a poodle in my house.
  7. One of my least favorite things in life is brushing my teeth. I like the results, of course, but I just hate the feeling of scrubbing my teeth. Don't worry, I still do it. 

Nominations

As Brooke said in her post, don't feel pressured to participate ladies, but I want you to know how much I love your blogs!

Sweet Talk w/ Tristin - okay...full disclosure...Tristin is my SIL, but I love her blog because she documents her journey with diabetes. I find her posts so uplifting and I admire her so much for how she has adapted to changing circumstances.

The Adventures of Noble & Pond - Megan is another blogger whom I find extremely inspiring. She's always honest with her struggles, but she never stays stuck.

The Liebers - Rabia is a blogger who has inspired me from the beginning of my blogging journey. I love how real her posts are. Rabia always makes me think!