Monday, August 11, 2014


Hello and welcome to The Walker Fireside Chats! I am so glad you have come to visit : )

While you're here, let me tell you about a few highlights of the blog...


Every Wednesday, Jenna from A Savory Feast, another SITStah, and I host Hump Day Happenings. This link up party is a chance for you to share your favorite post of any genre from the past week. The party opens on Tuesday evenings at 8 p.m. EDT and lasts until Wednesday at midnight. Come join us this week!


On Thursdays, I write One Happy Thing, a series which focuses on the positive things in life. If you need a new perspective on your circumstances, make sure you stop by!

For more information on The Walker Fireside Chats and these blog series, check out the links in the top bar of my homepage.

Thank you for coming!