Monday, March 17, 2014

Residency Update!

But first, can we talk about my favorite jam right now?

Pharrell Williams Happy
Via
Ever have one of those songs which makes you get out of your chair and dance? "Happy" by Pharrell Williams is that song for me right now. "Happy" is the theme song for "Despicable Me 2" and earned Pharrell an Oscar nomination.

So why am I talking about "Happy" is a residency update post?

JARED AND I MATCHED FOR RESIDENCY!!!!!!!!! OMG Y'ALL!!!!!!!!!

We won't know our exact assignment until Friday, but the email assured us there WILL be an assignment.

Praise the Lord!

So celebrate with Jared and me! Enjoy "Happy":



Can't view the video? Watch here.

What songs are helping you celebrate life right now?


P.S Hump Day Happenings opens tomorrow night at 8 p.m. CST! This week, Jenna from A Savory Feast and I are looking for posts of any genre about your FAVORITE THINGS. So get your posts ready!