Monday, March 31, 2014

I'm Loving...Yes to Grapefruit Lip Balm

Yes to Grapefruit Lip Balm
Lip Balm Image Via


It's been well-established I'm a chap stick/lip balm addict. I can't live without it. I would rather have chap stick than my phone. Seriously.

Usually, my go-to chap stick is Burt's Bee's Nourishing Mango. It's very moisturizing and doesn't cause my lips to break out like some chap sticks do. The other day, I went to Target to replenish my stash. I go through this stuff fast. But....

*GASP*

No Burt's Bees Nourishing. Noooooo!!!! What's a girl to do?

I scanned the aisle until this bright pink tube caught my eye. I've dabbled in some of the Yes To products and been impressed so far, so I decided to give it a try. I haven't had the best luck with grapefruit chap stick in the past, even though I love the smell. The Burt's Bees version gave me a rash under my lip.

Burt's Bees Refreshing Grapefruit Lip Balm
Lip Balm Image Via
I was also attracted to the Yes To Grapefruit Lip Balm because it's conical in shape, rather than round. The package promised it won't roll of my nightstand, which is a constant problem I face as an addict, so I decided to try it.

The verdict? A+! I get my delicious grapefruit flavor without the lip rash (so far, anyway). I would definitely repurchase.

I did not receive any compensation for this post. I'm just sharing as a fan!

Are you loving any lip balms right now? I need some suggestions!

 
P.S. Hump Day Happenings Four opens TOMORROW at 8 p.m. CST! Bring your FAMILY posts of any genre to share! Jenna and I can't wait to see what you got : )