I also wanted to share a great blog post I found at Driven by Decor with tips to make your Blogger blog even better. If you use Wordpress, you still might find some great tips! For example, I didn't know how to make my links open in a new window. Now, I do!
Before you share your link below, check out our featured bloggers for this week and give them extra comment love:
20 Fresh Spring Craft Projects by Cassie at the Little Red Window. This post gave Jenna (and I) tons of DIY ideas to welcome spring! Thanks for sharing, Cassie!
Seed Starting - Beginning the 2014 Garden by Jen at Driftwood Gardens. Jen gave some excellent green tips for starting seedlings for your garden. Best of all, the materials she used are accessible for a new gardener. Thanks for sharing, Jen!
Ladies, don't forget to grab our featured button for your blog!
Now let's start this week's party! If you're new to Hump Day Happenings, here is how our linky works:
- Follow your hosts on the following channels:
The Walker Fireside Chats
- Grab our Hump Day Happenings button and put it somewhere on your blog. Let others know where you party on Wednesdays! Help us spread the word : )
- Share the link for your post below.
- Visit and comment on at least one link before and after your submission.
- Every week, Jenna and I will pick two favorite links to feature at next week's party.
- Links shared in the party will also be featured in our Hump Day Happenings Pinterest board. Make sure you follow!
- Have fun!
A Savory Feast
Please be aware if you enter your link in Hump Day Happenings, you are giving us permission to post your content on our Pinterest board and on our blogs in the future should you be featured.