Saturday, February 15, 2014

Learning About Love Series


Welcome to anyone visiting from the SITSgirls!

This past week, I have written a series of posts which describe how love has impacted me. Some of these posts have been my most-favorite of all time! If you missed any of the love, click on the links below:

5. The Walker's Valentine Tradition

To end the series, I would like to thank all of you who take the time to read this blog. The love and support I feel from all of you truly makes this a joy for me. My challenge to you is continue to share the love! Celebrating L-O-V-E doesn't have to wait for February 14. This is something I will keep reminding myself.

P.S. If you like what you see, be sure to subscribe! I would love to see you all again : )

2 comments:

  1. Megan!! I just started reading along and it's great to feel like I get to catch up with you after DTC days :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brooke, OMG! I'm so glad to hear from you : ) I didn't know you have a blog! I will be following along for sure : )

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your story!