Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Two New Beauty Favorites

After introducing "Beauty Bites", I wasn't sure how well the topic would be received. To my delight, these posts have been some of my most popular yet! I am SO excited you guys love talking about beauty products as much as I do.

After my birthday and an influx of cash/presents (holla!), I got the opportunity to try two products I am loving right now. I would like to share them with you. Let me know what you think!


New Favorites Part I


1. Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette: This one should not surprise you after the Original Naked Palette made my Makeup Hall of Fame. You might be wondering, what is the difference between the three palettes and do you really need two, Megan? Well...no...but that's no fun! The palettes all feature neutral eyeshadows, hence the term "Naked", but they all feature different shades. The Original Naked is warm, Naked 2 is cool and Naked 3 is rosy.

As a lover of all things pink, the rosy tones really appealed to me in Naked 3. If you don't think pink eyeshadow would look flattering on you, get yourself to Sephora or Ulta and play with a sample. The pink shadows are actually very neutral on the skin. I don't feel like a preteen wearing it, if that's what you're asking!

2. John Frieda Frizz-Ease Secret Weapon Finishing Cremé: I find the original John Frieda Frizz-Ease serum very overpowering for my hair, so it has been awhile since I tried one of his products. I actually got a sample of this product with my Naked 3 palette and decided to give it a try. Since I curl my hair with my flat iron every three days and it's winter, my ends tend to get dry. I decided to try this and see if it would help. Miracle of miracles, no more crunchy ends! My hair feels much softer as well. I will repurchase this once my sample runs out.

What products are you loving?

1 comment:

  1. those are definitely great products! i've shared a video on a tutorial with the n3 palette on my blog and YT. i LOVE it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your story!