Tuesday, December 10, 2013

To the Future Me

One of my favorite beauty blogs, ElleSees, featured an article yesterday about advice you would give your future self. What do you want to remember?

I want to remember it's okay to be silly. Live, laugh and love.

We're so funny...

I want to remember to celebrate life's achievements, no matter how small. It's the little things in life, as I like to say! Also, not to beat yourself up when a mistake is made. Mistakes are part of success.

My brother David made Dean's List!
I want to remember the people who have left me an incredible legacy.

Rest in peace, Papa
Rest in peace, Meme
And rest in peace, Grandpa Bill.

I want to remember the new people who have come into my life, too!

My cousin Audrey, who is not so little anymore!
My cousin Kristen's baby, Evelyne
I want to remember to treasure family, in all its forms, always.

The Walkers and Campbells!

The Yearys! (No Jared yet haha)

My dad's side of the family - go Yearys!
The Grogans!
Finally, I want to remember a love based on God's grace is everlasting. I want to grow old and gray with this man right here:



What will  you remember?