Monday, November 25, 2013

The Misadventures of Henry Top Gun Walker: Henry Sings!

Happy Monday, everyone! If today happens to be a Moan-Day for you, I hope this post about a cute puppy doing cute things will cheer you up.

Believe it or not, Henry sings! My mom had a brown toy poodle named JJ before she had me. One of her favorite memories of JJ is how he would sing when she would play the piano. My first poodle Lily never showed any interest in singing, but I thought I would try again with Henry.

To my delight, I have a virtuoso on my hands:



If the video is not working for you, please click here.

Stay warm out there, y'all!












P.S. The show I'm watching in the video is called "The High/Low Project" on HGTV. The hostess, Sabrina Soto, recreates a designer room for clients at a fraction of the original cost. Good show!