Friday, November 15, 2013

I'm Thankful...

...for the love of my life. When he is gone, it is like a piece of me is gone as well. I cannot imagine my life without him. I love the family we have created together.


...for my parents. They worked hard to give me a good start in my adult life, and I am so thankful for the sacrifices they have made for me.


...for my siblings. Yeah, we fight and irritate each other. But at the end of the day, some of my favorite childhood memories involve playing Super Smash Bros. and Pokémon cards with my siblings! I love them so much and I am so proud of the direction they are taking in their lives.


...for my in-laws. They raised a wonderful man! But they have also treated me like a daughter from the beginning. They welcomed me into their family with open arms. I am so fortunate to have them as a support as Jared and I continue our married life.


...for my brother and sister-in-law Aaron and Tristin. They are some of the best friends I have in the world. They are such a picture of love and freely love all those around them. One of my favorite thoughts about the future is our children will be cousins!!! I can't wait for the memories we will build together.


...for my family. We are all so different, but we fit together and make a beautiful whole.



...for my puppy, Henry. He provides me hours of entertainment. And some irritation. But I swear, there is nothing like coming home to a dog who is happy to see you no matter what. Poodles are the best dogs!


...for my coworkers. They make coming to work everyday an enjoyable experience. I don't know what I would do without them!


...for my friends. The unconditional love and support I feel from each of them is priceless!

L-R: Jared, Me, Jerrett, Amanda, Laci and Chris

Monica and Me

L-R: Jared, Me, Patrick and Macy

The Two Megan's!

Me and Gracie

Another wonderful Macy!

...for the people who read this blog. It may not be that many, but I appreciate you taking time out of your day to hear my stories!

1 comment:

  1. Aw, thank you Megan. You are a precious friend. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your story!