Tuesday, October 15, 2013

The Misadventures of Henry Top Gun Walker: Henry's Wardrobe

I don't believe in dressing up dogs.

You would think someone like me would be TOTALLY into dressing up my dog, especially since he's a toy poodle, but I actually am not. I think it is kind of...lame. Sorry. Now, I will say there have been two notable exceptions to this rule:
 

Yes, I bought Henry a coat. We live in like the only place in Texas which gets snow, so he needed it! That boy is all skin and bones, I swear.


Yes, I bought him a bow tie for our Christmas card picture. It was cute!!!

With those exceptions out of the way, let me tell you about what happened at Petsmart the other day. So as you know, it's Halloween time, and all the costumes come out, even for pets. Petsmart had rows and rows of dog costumes to choose from. I told Jared there was no way I would buy Henry a costume...unless there was a really sweet Batman one. I'm a sucker for Batman, what can I say.

Sure enough, I found the CUTEST sweater with a Batman emblem on the back. It's not a costume, which makes it even better because Henry can wear it all winter!

"OMG JARED LOOK!!!!!!!" I said. Of course, I couldn't leave without it. Jared's a good sport, wouldn't you say?

Henry actually loves his Batman sweater. He jumps at it when we take it off, as if to say, "hey, give me my stylish outerwear back!" Even if he doesn't like it, I don't care, because I like it. See for yourself just how cute he looks:


As the weather in Lubbock starts to get colder, my dog will only get cuter : )