Monday, September 2, 2013

The Misadventures of Henry Top Gun Walker: Henry's Favorite Show

Henry watching his favorite show
Henry is the funniest dog I have ever met. Just like his momma, he has an amazing array of quirks. One of them, which gives me endless entertainment, is his love for the show "Too Cute!". For those of you who have never heard of it before, the show is a mini-documentary which follows litters of puppies and kittens from birth to about 11 weeks when they are adopted. You see all their adorable little adventures and "ooh" and "ahh" over the cute babies. Or at least I do.

Henry never seemed very interested in the TV until "Too Cute!". He will sit next to me on the chair or on the floor and just watch those puppies or kittens. The puppies in particular capture his interest when they whine or bark. Henry will just lean his head to the side and listen, like he is trying to understand what they're saying. In my opinion, Henry could have his own episode of "Too Cute!"!