Wednesday, August 14, 2013

My Daddy: A Birthday Collage

There's a powerful connection between a girl and her daddy.


After all, he's the first man to truly believe in her and what she can accomplish.


Even when he hands over the reins after walking her down the aisle, no one can replace a girl's daddy.


My daddy taught me how to love everyone (even my pesky siblings) no matter what, both then:


And now:


He's always been a gentleman and taught me how a lady should expect to be treated.



We share a love for one of the best places on the planet, Texas Tech University.


I didn't have much of a choice when I was younger, but when it came time to choose a university, there wasn't any other place I wanted to go.




My daddy has always sacrificed for me, even in the middle of life's craziness.


Why? Because he's cool, that's why.


I want to wish my daddy a very special birthday today! (Yes, he and my mom are only a day apart!) There isn't any other daddy better than you.